Thursday, May 15, 2008

psst

antare kau aku dan dia. haha.. tats my secrets that only both of you noe.. haha shh.. ok? haha laugh at me all you want la ok. cz i noe its damn funny kalau org taskot guruh haha hehehehe.. aku bored la skarang. bdn nak reput dihempat badak badak sembu haha berat gyler nak mampos. haha.. baby makin berat. and today omg step kuat jek gue angkat weight berat beb. padahal 1. 35kg. tu pun gue tak terangkat omg!!! millions hugs millions kisses and zillions love...
[ continue - badak ]

Others may also posted as:

  1. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
    Today most part of the world celebrate Mother's Day. I was reminded of it by sister De a few days earlier. I had forgotten about the day actually. Normally I do not pay much attention to celebrative days except to celebrate my children's birthday. Over here in Egypt. they celebrate Mother's Day on 21st March . Yes different than what we used to. It was really a big event. Rifqa's class made a special performance for mothers that day. I got a beautiful poem in arabic from my Arabic Proffesso...
    [ continue - badak ]

  2. Hyderabad Jaunt
    Did I really go to Hyderabad? Ahhh yes I really did. I was there for 3 days from 4th to 6th of May 2008. It was burning hot out there! The temperature reached 43 degree Celcius and it s definitely not a good time for sight seeing or jalan jalan tengok orang. I could still feel the scorching heat eventhough I was in the car with the air conditioning system running at full blast! That s how hot it was! I wasn t really excited about the impromptu trip to Hyderabad one of the major cities in A...
    [ continue - badak ]

  3. Gong
    A gong is drum like brass musical instrument used in traditional music. A single strike will emit a gonnngggg sound with a rippling echo. Berdengung I think is apt to describe the effect. Beating of a gong is now extensively used to signify opening of events like the opening of an upacara or like starting of trading day on the Bursa KLSE . In the old movies a gong is sounded just prior to a proclamation normally reading of a king s order. Old Malay hikayat this one Hikayat Awang Sulong...
    [ continue - badak ]

  4. Thursday Super Outing
    Thursday Super Outing TSO was planned for Dizzy chan. It was a last minute plan but it was worth it. For those who could not make it we'll do it again next time! peace. Here was the plan set up by Edgar doridori. Thursday Super Outing breakfast Hilltop FOO CHUK!! to Lok Kawi Wildlife Park to putatan for lunch head to the beach for camwhore jalan2 to Selera Kg Air for Satay and Dumplings I woke up around 6am do my routine checks forum blogs facebook mybloglog...
    [ continue - badak ]


Privacy Policy

No comments: