Thursday, May 15, 2008

harimau Kumbang!!!!!!!

i've been adding too many things UP there and i find it too CRAM! oh well as long as you people can see im HAPPY!. its getting boring day by day at home now yow! Kakak is "enjoying" her new job now at AMRO while im still "enjoying" the never ending holiday at home! HAHA. She called me up just now after she get back from work and like always wanting me join her there. face the fact Kak your just cant leave without me! HAHAHA. wadever it is Montly pay dont forgt me hor!! woke up pretty "...
[ continue - harimau ]

Others may also said as:

  1. of Secret to Happy and Loving Marriage
    Was out in the Old Town region of PJ y'know the village residential area near Assunta Hospital. Had a bit of errands to run and while waiting for mum to get some stuff from one of the local mini marts I chanced upon this. With my l337 skills of pretending to type a message when I'm actually snapping a picture I got this. I bolted immediately for fear of the shopkeeper firing loh hon kor at me. In Malay the poster reads Betul ke? Dulu anda macam seekor harimau. Sekarang anda mematahkan pu...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  2. HANDWRITING
    Had a nice chat with a friend yesterday and among other things we talked about is handwriting. Both of us have been involved in marking and grading exam answer sheets. Dia punya mahasiswa. Aku punya mahasitua hahaha I happen to be in the pool of examiners for my agency so my examinees range from budak kerani baru lepas SPM sampai officer yang dah nak pencen. So jumpa all kinds of handwriting la yang cantik macam typewriter ada yang cakar harimau pun ada. Several times I was tempted to...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  3. I am finally leaving
    Well.. I am finally leaving this hotel tomorrow. It has been 4 years and 3 months since I first stepped into the hotel without much expectation towards myself as a Conference Services Manager. Tomorrow I am leaving as the Senior Sales Manager and also one of the best sales person they ever had but does it really matter? My friend always remind me that "harimau mati tinggalkan belang orang mati tinggalkan nama" and how true is it? I wonder how long they will remember my name since my resignati...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  4. wed cums thurs
    Wednesday.. Thanks to Mum la kan wake me up at 2 early afternoon coz somebody is coming for viewing at pathetic 6!!!!!!!! pfffttt.. so after the viewing thought of going late night movies with kak shikin as kakak aready off to City hall with the Bf.. next.. while chatting with kak shikin and Elfy!! she said that she was too tired to go out that night and furthermore MamaCikBoo still in the hospital visiting her brother.. and i surgest to bring along Elfy since tomorrow which is Thursday Hol...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  5. From New Left Review 50
    From New Left Review 50 0 Comments Published by Eka Kurniawan on 03 May 2008 at 10 37 AM. It is nice that after half a century Pramoedya Ananta Toer has found a successor. The young Sundanese Eka Kurniawan has published two astonishing novels in the past half decade. If one considers their often nightmarish plots and characters one could say there is no hope. But the sheer beauty and elegance of their language and the exuberance of their imagining give one the exhilaration of watc...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  6. Exam Mood.
    Currently is exam mood now. A season where a pile of books and late night study occurred. All students get sleepy eyes a. k. a sleepy heads refuse to study and grounded! hah. but after the exams. muahahaha ! holidays School was ok. working hard on add maths and now i think that add maths is easier than modern maths. i mean i was like what the heck is wrong with me i can't understand a single thing on maths the whatever gradient and coordinates. I mean i can't believe it. it's like a miracle....
    [ continue - harimau ]

  7. pukul berapa datuk harimau!!
    it was one of the game i used to play during my childhoods. apparently bunch of us would select one ibu that will called as the datuk harimau. all other kids would walk behind the rimau each few steps would be followed by pukul berapa datuk harimau . screaming at the highest volume imagine now buat camtu sure ada kena angkut ngan DBKL ker MPSJ hahaha mengganggu ketenteraman awam the rimau would answer pukul satu pukul 4 and so on but once he she said pukul 12 we all semua bertempiar...
    [ continue - harimau ]

  8. Doors
    words of wisdom from thomas mok in life there are many doors to open and to close. some doors remains open some doors are closed forever. some temporarily some permanently. if some doors were sealed shut don't insist on opening it when there are other doors which is still opened or can be opened. life is not permanent but your legacy will remain long after you left. malays proverbs says it best "harimau mati meninggalkan belang manusia mati meninggalkan nama". a friend said friendship...
    [ continue - harimau ]


Privacy Policy

No comments: